Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to services and goods advertised online, in our studio or in any official promotional materials.
2. We are Chantell Mapp-Pope trading as No.21 Bespoke Interiors, Little Bullocks farm, Hope End, Takeley, Essex, CM22 6TA. Tel 07876786898 Email:email@example.com
3. Our specific service is outlined in the order of works or delivery note/invoice.
1.Any special requirements must be agreed at time of consultation or before work commences.
2. All colour and wallpaper choices are the responsibility of the customer and must be final no later than 10 days before the date of service commencing.
3. The customer must ensure their piece of furniture or kitchen is in sound order, making us aware of any defects at time of consultation. If photos are supplied for quotation purposes any defects and imperfections must be photographed and supplied to us.
4.The customer must grant access on the days agreed on the order of works or delivery.
5.The customer will meet the cost of any missed deliveries due to lack of access.
6. The customer will fulfil payment obligations in accordance with time scales set out including final payments.
No.21 Bespoke Interiors
we have a duty to supply a good service and to meet the following obligations.
1. Services must be of satisfactory quality for everyday use.
2. Be reasonably fit for purpose.
3. It is not a failure to meet requirements if the fault is in the customers supplied items/furniture.
4. We will provide a service with skill and care.
5. We will notify the customer if there is a failure of service which is out of our control.
6. We will supply all the materials to complete the service we provide.
7. We will ensure all services are carried out to a professional level.
8. We will ensure all service areas are left clean and tidy or as found on arrival.
All quotations are valid for 28 days only.
We can reject any enquiry up to the point of supplying an order of works, we will always give a reason for the rejection of works.
1. Deposits are strictly non-refundable.
2. A 50% deposit is required in order to book a service or to hold a piece of furniture.
3. For deposits made to hold a piece of furniture, the furniture will be held for a maximum of 2 weeks. The remaining balance will then be required.
4. Payment methods accepted are cash, debit and credit cards, Bank transfer.
Cheques not accepted.
5. Remaining balance required on delivery.
6. Remaining balance for Services must be paid for On the last day of service.
7. An invoice will be provided for your records.
if you have any concerns with our services or an item please speak to Chantell on 07876786898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If in relation to a item purchased Please send photos by email with 48 hours of delivery, we aim to respond within 48 hours.
1. Deliveries will be made within 7 days of completion of the service provided at an agreed time.
2. The customer must ensure access at the agreed delivery time, 20 minutes waiting time is free. Waiting time will be charged at £30 thereafter.
missed deliveries will be charged at £50.
3. Any damage to items are the responsibility of the customer after delivery.
we accept returns on unopened, undamaged paint within 14 days of purchase.
Furniture is non returnable after 7 days of delivery